These two RSV's are equipped for world-wide operations in the oil and gas sector on ultra- deep water projects as well as in the offshore wind sector.
These and all other vessel machinery are controlled by a fully integrated vessel management and control system. The vessel is dynamically positioned with the dual notation of DYNPOS AUTR (DP2) and DYNPOS E (Enhanced Reliability).
DYNPOS E notation, with its increased inherent redundancy and monitoring capability, will allow the vessel to operate more economically and will provide a notable reduction in fuel consumption on DP, which comb... read more
This vessel can be ready for delivery within one month, direct from shipyard. Priced to sell.
The vessel is classed BV+1+HULL MACH A2. LOA 15.5mtrs x 4.4mtrs x a shallow 1.05m draft. Powered by twin 238kw Deutz (Germant) engines with cruise speed of 18 knots. Passenger capacity for 20 in airconditioned cabin. Inspection in the Chinese Shipyard is available by appointment. Priced very competitive.... read more
Hull Length = 18.37Ft (5.60m)
Beam = 6.36Ft (1.94m)
Weight = 900 kg
Power (Rec.) = Yamaha 33hp Marine Diesel Engine with Sterndrive
Engine Model = Yamaha ME130SM + MU1A
Fuel Tank Capacity = 80 litres
Material = Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy (5083H321)
Hull Thickness = 3 mm thick
Deck = Approx 2 ft
Construction Class = Non-classed
1) Multiple Chambers construction, Unsinkable 6” D Fender.
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcemen... read more
Ideal for rescue/tender etc Brand new Yanmar 200 hp diesel with new Hamilton Jet, both with eleven hours. She is constructed from
Polyethylene PE is impervious to corrosion and electrolysis, also UV stable and impact resistant. She is built to USL specifications with an 800kg Bollard pull. Heinriekson quick release hook is platform ready and includes all safety equipment icluding fire flaps and fire suppression system.
She is also self righting and mercury cut off switch to SOLAS class to avoid engine damage. On a trailer and custom poly cradle is also available.
A very dur... read more
|Location:||Western Australia Australia|
1) The sleek and upmarket design and look of the Scavenger 18 makes it an unobstrusive workboat silently working at any worldclass marina or waterside residential areas.
2) It is in operation worldwide in canals, and upscale marinas for the easy cleaning and collection of floating rubbish, seaweeds, plastic bottles etc. Motorised Rotating Stainless Steel Bascule Filter Cage makes clearing floatsam effortless. The rotating basket can pickup 20kg per load and the boat has a total load capacity of 250kg of floatsam.
3) The Scavenger 18 is also easy to maneuver,Not Require any fuel using the... read more
|Price:|| SGD 140,000|
Looking for a small and extremely tough boat that is both practical, safe and reliable, the 18 Workboat is for you. The 3mm thick aluminium hull with double bottom foam filled construction makes this boat virtually unsinkable even when completely flooded.
The open cockpit designs has several variations to cater to different needs and uses. It also has a self draining cockpit that will drain water naturally and quickly. No electrical bilge pumps are required which makes the boat easy to maintain.
Hull Length 18ft (5.39m)
Beam 6ft 0ins (1.82m)
Weight Approx 350 kg
Recommended Powe... read more
The Rescue 20 is Built solidly with marine alloy hull and fitted with Specially formulated light weight High Impact, Bullet-Puncture Resistant PU foam fendering system.Our fenders are closed cell and coated with double braided Polyurethane skin to ensure that it is strong and yet light.
The boat is approved according to SOLAS Chapter lll, Reg 7,1.2 & Reg 8,2.1 LSA Code 126.96.36.199.1,188.8.131.52.2,184.108.40.206 & 220.127.116.11
Suitable to be used as a Patrol Craft,Fast Rescue Craft,Workboat.
A. Standard Configuration:
1) Multiple Chambers construction, Unsinkable 13” D Fender.
... read more
A versatile vessel that can meet the requirement for a diverse range of roles. The vessel is not classed.
1) Multiple Chambers construction
2) Marine Grade Aluminium Alloy Construction
3) Multiple Transverse & Longitudinal Frame Reinforcement structures under deck
4) Reinforced keel and chines
5) Aluminium alloy deck full welded with non-slip surface
6) Self Draining cockpit deck with twin drainage hole and scuppers on port and starboard side.
7) Non-slip walk-around walkway
8) Four Nos alloy rope cleats welded to gunwhale
9) Heavy duty wide sec... read more
Two carriers for sale, 2011 and 2012 build.
75,704DWT (summer). LOA 225m x 32.26m.
Powered by MAN B& W5S60/HHI, 8833kw engine.
7 hatches total 90,066m³ grain.
Class CCS/11A0216, not. CSA & CSM AUT-0
Laden 12.7kts / 89rpm / 27MT/day, Ballast 13.2kts / 89rpm / 26.5MT / day.
The vessels can be inspected in China by appointment, available charter free for prompt delivery.
Please feel free to contact us for further details.... read more
Although these 3 units were launched in 2014, they have not been in operation and available for prompt delivery.
LOA 108.2m x 16.6mtr.
The vessel is built according to the requirements and under the Supervision of the Germanischer Lloyd to obtain the Class notation:
+ 100 A5, E3, Strengthened for heavy cargoes, Equipped for carriage of containers, g, SOLAS II-2, Reg.19, iw, bwm, + MC E3 AUT.
The vessel is propelled by four stroke, medium speed diesel engine with a rated output of abt 3500 kW (MCR) driving one controllable pitch propeller.
MAIN ENGINE:MAN 7L32/40 with 500kw shaft genera... read more